5. Secret Phoenix Knitting Project - done! (no photos yet, sorry!)
6. Felted pigs for the pub we knit in - done!
7. August sock challenge socks - done! I finally made me a pair of Jaywalkers!
8. Crochet cotton bag - almost finished! Just got the handles and flowers to do, and then the lining to sort out. Here's how it's looking at the moment.....
10. Lizard Ridge blanket to start - started! I haven't got very far though, as I'm finding it hard to knit from both ends of the ball without getting in a Big Tangle! So I need to split my current ball into 2 before knitting any more. This is what it looks like at the moment....
11. Innocent Smoothie hats - started! I'm hoping to make a few more than this - maybe Snoopydog and I will have another day together working on them. I've made 10 so far.
13. More socks for Michael - one sock done and one to go!
14. Baby Yeti hoodie for Gabriella - done!
15. Socks for Isabelle - done!
16. Fetchings for Brigitte - done! Luckily her hands are much smaller than mine!
18. Scarf for Beryl - not done.
19. Manos del Uruguay shawl - started. Not got very far. Need to concentrate! The yarn is gorgeous and it feels sooooo luxurious!
20. Ishbel number 2 - not done!
21. Natural Dye Studio mini-skein crochet scarf - started! Again, I need to concentrate on this! Am hoping to buy some more mini-skeins at I Knit this coming weekend, and maybe this will spur me on!
22. Swallowtail shawl - not done!
23. Feather and fan scarf - still hibernating! I might even frog it!
24. Kitty cat to finish - done!
25. Wormy scarf to finish - still hibernating!
I'm fairly pleased with my achievements! Probably set myself far too much to try and do, but it's been fun! I've enjoyed the crochet, and would like to try more next year. I think I'd award myself a B-!! Now I must go and get a good night's sleep ready for the little darlings tomorrow! Night night!