Tuesday 8 December 2009

Normal service will resume shortly!

Hello there! I've only got 5 minutes, but I'll type as quickly as I can! Things are totally manic at school - I've been to Bethlehem and back more times than I care to think of in the last few days! I'm snowed under in carol concert rehearsals, making cards, calendars, sequinned Christmas trees for the Xmas Fayre (why was I so ambitious?!), mounds of paperwork and assessments, reports to write........ the list is endless. And I have so much to tell you too! New yarn, more stockings, my 100th Ravelry project, some squishy birthday parcels still waiting to be unwrapped! And Mr Josiekitten has been dropping some not very subtle hints about how much he'd love a pair of hand knitted socks for Christmas. Great timing, hey?! I'lll try and pop back later in the week to fill you in on all the happenings. See you soon!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

My brother's dropped the 'I want some knitted socks' bombshell on me too. I don't think so!
Don't forget to relax too!
Carrie :)

M.E. Greene said...

Looking forward to seeing all these lovely projects!

Jennyff said...

Calm down dear, its only Christmas.
I just watched Kirsty's Homemade Christmas and even though I've knitted socks and scarves I feel totally inadequate. But will we start earlier next year, no we will not. Hope the rest of the week is easier.