Sunday 22 July 2012

Tour de Fleece - Day 23

So here we are on the last day of the Tour. I'm quite sad it's come to an end as I have enjoyed spending time each day on my spinning. Although it has to be said that my knitting time has been severely eaten into. Today I have been spinning some rather lovely fibre - a blend of merino, camel and silk. It is gorgeous and deserves a blog post of its own another time. So for now you'll just have to make do with a photo! I hope to finish spinning it this evening. Then I'll be back tomorrow for a summary of my Tour de Fleece. xxx

Tour de Fleece 2012 day 23 (1)

2 comments:

Jennyff said...

Well done to you and Bradley, you made it. Your Tour de Fleece and his Tour de France have each been an incredible achievement and I loved both though the former was somewhat less stressful for me.

Anonymous said...

oh that fiber is spinning up so nicely!

congrats to you on a finished tour!!
-melissa