1. Florence has been wearing collar number 2 since last Thursday, and so far, so good! This one has a little clip to secure it, rather than having to thread the loose end through a buckle, and she seems much happier. The next step will be to attach the magnet that operates the cat flap. In the meantime, she is making herself well and truly at home on my sheepskin!
2. Having a Saturday brunch! We hardly ever have a cooked breakfast, but treated ourselves yesterday to the full works. Mr JK's plate had an added extra - black pudding!! Not for me, I'm afraid!
3. Seeing my good friend Snoopydog yesterday afternoon. While Mr JK was watching Norwich City play at Carrow Road, Snoops and I caught up over a mug of tea and ginger biscuits. I admired her lovely crochet blanket, and of course, Oscar thought it was his!
4. Receiving some yarn from Nancy in the USA. She very kindly gifted me some yarn from the Fall in Full Color club, together with some beautiful buttons. I shared the yarn with Snoops! Thank you Nancy, you are so generous.
5. Eating bread and butter pudding with custard, another childhood favourite as Mr JK and I both remembered our dear Mums today, on Mother's Day.
I hope lots of things have made you happy this week! xxx