Saturday 13 July 2013

Tour de Fleece Day 15

Finished the plying today. I have around 225 metres of yarn. Tomorrow it will have a soak and will no doubt puff out a bit, so I'll wait until after it's dry to see how many wpi I get. I just love the magic of spinning. I would never have predicted that this.....

 
2012 stash boost (21)


would end up looking like this.........


Tour de Fleece 2013 Day 15 (4)

Tour de Fleece 2013 Day 15 (12)


Just wait until you see what gorgeous fluff I've got to spin tomorrow! xx

3 comments:

Claire said...

Looking positively amazing. What are you planning to make with this?

Chrissy said...

That is stunning. What gorgeous yarn. I bet it will knit up beautifully too.

Anonymous said...

now i do love grey more than most people, but wowza ms. kitten!! this yarn turned out fabulously!
i'm loving those subtle color shifts... so dreamy!
-melissa