Well, I have put off writing this post for long enough. You may remember that I set myself what now seems a ridiculously overambitious list of projects to complete over the summer holidays. Since my next school holiday is looming (we finish for the October half term break tomorrow, yay!!), I thought that it really was time to face the music! So here goes.........
1. Gabriola socks - done!
2. Crochet ripple baby blanket - done!
3. Twig and Leaf shawl - untouched!
4. 64 Crayons blanket - done!
5. Test knit sock to start - half done! I test knitted one of the socks, but its partner is still waiting to be knitted.
6. Puerperium cardigan - done!
7. Simple baby hat - done!
8. Plain vanilla socks - done!
9. Socks for Monika - not started!
10. Socks for Hermi - not started!
11. Socks for Coral - done!
12. Podster mitts for Mu - done!
13. Swap gift for Kat - currently on the needles!
14. Swap gift for Kim - done! Photo later once we have exchanged packages!
15. Swap gift for Julie - done!
16. Purple Passion club shawl - not started!
17. September Morn sweater - not started!
In addition, I have crocheted two tape measure cosies as gifts.
On the whole, I am happy with what I managed to finish, although I would have loved it if I'd managed to knit the sweater too! It's getting chilly here and I could do with a warm sweater right now!
Mr JK and I are off to Yorkshire on Friday. I am really looking forward to it - it's a part of the world that I don't know at all. I shall be taking my gift knitting for Kat and the test knit sock to try and get them both done and dusted. I have several projects (as yet, not even in project bags, but calling out to me all the same!) that will be waiting in the wings. I hope to blog a couple of times during the week so pop in to see what I'm up to. xxx