A simple post today filled with nice things from this week. Enjoy!
1. Receiving some fibre from Marianne - the April instalment of her luxury fibre club. The colours were inspired by her recent trip to Paris when she viewed Monet's Water Lilies paintings.
2. The first of our tulips opening out in the warm Spring sunshine.
3. Hanging our rainbow glass wishing stick from Cornwall on a tree in the garden.
4. Enjoying the changing seasons during an early morning walk.
5. Receiving a yarny prize from Rachel's blog - it's yarn to knit a pair of socks designed by Rachel Coopey, aka Coop Knits. Colourwork has been on my 'to do' list for some considerable time - I reckon this might well be the project to finally make me tackle it!
© Rachel Coopey 2015.
6. Enjoying the vibrant floral displays at East Ruston Old Vicarage (and the tea and cake too!!)
7. Chatting with Flo out in the garden. She loves to talk to us!
I hope your week has been full of nice things too. I'll be back with a knitting and spinning update soon! xxx