Friday 7 August 2015

Magic View - Landscapes - Field


With a bit more free time on my hands, I have been looking at Flickr, the website where I upload and organise my photos. They have a new(ish) feature called Magic View - some kind of photo recognition takes place which then arranges your photos into sets, according to content. It's by no means 100% accurate, but it's interesting to see what has been grouped together! Here are a few of my photos that were grouped as landscapes of fields. I'll definitely be sharing more of these with you over the coming weeks. So sit back and enjoy! xxx


Lake District April 2012 (88) March 2014 afternoon walk (1) Skye day 7 018 Scampston walled garden day 2 (45) Blickling woods May 2015 (12) Orza WIP (2)

2 comments:

Spinthrift said...

I love this post Josie. It made me see that piece of knitting in a new light. It also made me want to go walking in the fields near where I live. I hope that you are having a lovely summer.
Spinthrift

Sweet Posy Dreams said...

Beautiful photos. The one with the yellow flowers is luminous. Stopping by after seeing your comment on Attic24.