1. The winter sunshine creating a disco ball effect in the lounge.
2. Using my Christmas tree spatula when baking stollen muffins. (Recipe here.)
3. My Ripple Cushion getting 1000 downloads on Ravelry!
4. Sewing the January block - Churn Dash - in the Sugar Block Club.
5. Spotting the first snowdrop in the garden.
6. Finally getting a couple of photos of two finished knits - my Kylbeg cowl and Once Upon a ... Cowl. I am planning on knitting up matching mitts with the leftovers of each, so will hold fire with the patterns for now.
7. Receiving a yarn colour card from Yarn Stories. The Once Upon a ... Cowl above is knit using three shades from their DK range and now my head is buzzing with other colour combinations!
8. A vase of local daffodils bringing their own little bit of sunshine to the kitchen!
What's made you happy this week? xxx