Saturday 7 July 2018

Bad blogger


I've been a very bad blogger, I'm sorry. I've been feeling a bit under the weather and having had an armful of blood taken, am waiting to find out more next week. Hopefully it's nothing too serious and just a touch of end-of -termitis. I haven't done much apart from some secret knitting so I don't even have anything terribly interesting to show you. I will share a few photos of my best furry nurse Flo to at least make your visit here today worthwhile. Hopefully I'll be back firing on all cylinders very soon. xxx






6 comments:

Jennyff said...

Sorry to hear you are not so well, hope you get back to normal soon. Are you sure it was an armful? Reminds me of the first time I had to take a sample of wee to the doctors, in my innocence I took a jam jar full, she did say it was a lot as she tipped it down the sink.

PixieFoxtrot said...

Sorry you're feeling under the weather. I hope the armful of blood gives the doctors a clue as to what is needed to get you back and fighting fit again. A nice long summer break, cuddles with Flo, plenty of yarny activity and copious ice cream should hopefully do the trick!
Wishing you a speedy recovery, Carol.

Lynne said...

Hope you're feeling better soon!!

Jane Winter said...

Lovely to hear from you; we have missed your posts. I hope that you manage to get plenty of rest over the summer and are soon feeling better. Be kind to yourself! Best wishes Jane x

Charlotte said...

Hope you feel better soon!

VeggieMummy said...

Hope you're feeling better very soon. It looks as though Flo is looking after you well! xx