Sunday 31 March 2019

Shhhh!


There's a lot of secret knitting going on here chez jk, so I don't have very much of yarny interest to share with you at the moment. So here are a few things that have made me smile recently. xxx

** The Sweet Pea inspired notions case I made as a thank you for Lucy at Attic 24. Making her crochet blankets has helped to keep me sane over the past months. I gave it to her when we met up at the Blogstars weekend a couple of weeks ago. **






** Flo enjoying the warmth of the spring sunshine **



** My sparkly rainbow hospital waiting room socks are finished! **



** Forget-me-nots from my childhood garden **



** My Blogstar friend Julia wrote a blog post about my socks! **



** New sock beginnings - always exciting.**




7 comments:

Lynne said...

The bag looks incredible. Like the colors. I follow Lucy also, and do like her afghans a lot. You do a wonderful job on making your socks. The yarn is nice too! Your cat always looks so sweet. She looks like a happy cat. For someone who hasn't crocheted very much you do an excellent job in that too!! there's always a light at the end of a tunnel. Take much care!! Xo

VeggieMummy said...

That notions pouch is gorgeous. I do love a notions pouch and those colours are beautiful. Lovely socks too and Flo is, as always, adorable. Have a good week. xx

weavinfool said...

That sweet pea bag is such a thoughtful gesture. Very wonderful.
I hope you are doing well.

Jennyff said...

You can tell me what you are knitting, there’s no one around for me to gossip with.

Margaret said...

I bought the yarn last week and printed the pattern to knit your socks. Can't wait to start but have to finish a blanket, for which I had the yarn at Christmas, first!

Helen said...

I'm sure Lucy loved the bag, it is beautiful. Your socks look great also.

Lynne said...

I love the bag, and all your photos are amazing.