Thursday 10 September 2020

A Good Striations sweater

 



May I present to you my first attempt at designing a sweater. I have had the idea for a yoked sweater using the Good Striations pattern ever since I knitted my Good Striations blanket last year. I finally got around to knitting it! This is version one and I may well play around with it a little bit to produce version two. A few people who have already seen it on Instagram have asked me if I'm planning on releasing it as a pattern. The honest answer is that I don't know. I've never done any kind of complicated pattern grading for multiple sizes before. Socks are much more straightforward. I have had a couple of books and websites recommended to me so I will have a look and see just what I might be letting myself in for! This sweater was knit using Stylecraft Batik yarn and it's beautifully soft and cosy. Just what is needed for the cooler days to come. What do you think? Would you be interested in knitting this sweater if I came up with a pattern? Please let me know. xxx

1 comment:

VeggieMummy said...

Clever you designing a yoked sweater! I love the colours that you've chosen. xx