Thursday 8 October 2020

Introducing Softie

Stylecraft has released a new chunky yarn and as soon as I saw it posted on social media this week, I knew that I needed some! It's called Softie and it's 80% premium acrylic and 20% wool. It currently comes in 6 shades and I asked for some of each colour, because - well, what can I say? I'm a greedy guts when it comes to yarn and it was too hard to choose! It comes in 100g balls and there's 170m of yarn in a ball. It retails at £3.95 a ball. Take a look! 





I knew exactly what I wanted to knit - a cosy striped jumper with a high neck to snuggle inside. I've made a start and have just separated the sleeves from the body. I plan to match up the colours of the stripes on both the body and sleeves. It's absolutely lovely to knit with and it would make great accessories too for keeping out the cold this winter. Which colour do you like the best? xxx








2 comments:

busybusybeejay said...

What a great colour combination.Barbara

VeggieMummy said...

Love your stripy jumper. xx