Thursday 15 October 2020

Matchy Matchy



 I had to pop in to share my new project bag with you. I bought it from Mrs Moog after seeing some of her posts on Instagram. She not only sews some absolutely beautiful bags, but she is also a very talented artist. The Sweet Williams flower print fabric was created from one of her paintings (after quite a few technical steps) and I’m in awe! Lesley produced these gorgeous limited edition bags as her contribution to the FlowerPowerFund which raises money for Marie Curie. 






I have the perfect project ready to start as well! I had bought a set of mini skeins back in the summer, dyed by Rusty Ferret Yarn. These minis were also dyed to raise money for the FlowerPowerFund and the colours were inspired by Sweet Williams too. Don't they go together so well? Matchy matchy wins the day! If you would like to buy one of these bags, there will be another pre-order tomorrow (Friday 16th October) at 7pm (GMT +1) if you go to Mrs Moog's Etsy shop. Not only will you have a very pretty project bag but you will also have done something amazing for Marie Curie UK, who do a wonderful job supporting people with a terminal illness. xxx 





1 comment:

VeggieMummy said...

Mrs Moog does make some lovely bags doesn't she. I bought E one for her birthday with llamas on - I was very tempted to keep it! Yours goes beautifully with your yarn. Have fun. xx