Thursday 23 September 2021

Pupdate

It's amazing to see how much the puppies have grown and developed quite distinct little characters. They are 6 and a half weeks old now, so it's not too long before they will be off to their new homes. They all have names too which adds to their personalities. Let me introduce them to you ...


*** Ruby ***
Favourite thing: playing with my sister Bailey



*** Albert ***
Favourite thing: stealing the big dogs' bones!



*** Bracken ***
Favourite thing: biting human toes



*** Bailey ***
Favourite thing: playing with my sister Ruby



*** Amber ***
Favourite thing: licking humans' feet



*** Dave ***
Favourite thing: making mischief



*** Pippa ***
Favourite thing: having cuddles with humans



They are very friendly and affectionate and I'm sure that all of them will be much loved pets. Flo is relieved that one is not coming to live with me. I've become very fond of them, and quite surprised myself as I've never thought of myself as a dog person at all! I'm pretty sure that Flo would have the upper paw over any new additions to the family though! xxx 

1 comment:

VeggieMummy said...

They're so cute! Wishing them and their new families lots of walks, cuddles and fun. xx