Friday 10 December 2021

Bee Cosy bed socks

Did you know that if you go to bed with warm feet, you're likely to fall asleep more quickly and wake less during the night? I wasn't a fan of bed socks until quite recently and I must say that I have noticed an improvement in my sleep since I've started wearing socks to bed. So I'm delighted to share with you my Bee Cosy bed socks pattern today. It uses one ball of Stylecraft You & Me yarn which is 80% premium acrylic and 20% cashmere effect polyamide. The knitted fabric feels very soft and luxurious - perfect for keeping your toes nice and cosy at night. The yarn is self-striping with a fair isle effect, and comes in 6 gorgeous colours. My socks are knitted using Sophia. The pattern is knitted cuff down with a heel flap and the little honeycomb hexagons are achieved using some slipped stitches. As the yarn is double knitting weight, the socks knit up nice and fast, so would make a perfect last minute Christmas gift. As it's my birthday today, I'm giving you this pattern for free as a little gift from me and a thank you for following my blog and keeping me company over the last year. You can download the pattern from Ravelry here. If you aren't able to use Ravelry but would like a copy of the pattern, please send me an email  - josiekitten123 at gmail.com - and I'll do my best to help you. Hope you enjoy knitting them and sweet dreams! xxx
 







 

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Happy birthday for tomorrow! Same day as my grown up daughter, so will raise a slice of pizza to you at the family get together.
And that's a lovely pattern thankyou.

wildmag said...

Happy Birthday! And thank you for the pattern, they look very cosy indeed.

Margaret S said...

Thank you for the pattern and I hope you had a lovely birthday.

VeggieMummy said...

Happy birthday, Helen! Thank you for the free pattern; the socks are beautiful. xx