Friday 21 January 2022

Taking my responsibilities seriously

Meow friends. It's Flo here, just popping on to share my Very Important Job. Mum is taking part in Winwick Mum's Winter Haven KAL and wanted to have my opinion on her yarn choices. The pattern she is knitting is called Easy Mosaic Socks and needs two different, contrasting colours of yarn. First off I checked that the West Yorkshire Spinners Signature 4ply yarn in Liquorice was a good match for my paws. Perfect I think you'll agree. 




Next I looked at the contrast between the Liquorice yarn (using my paw - genius idea) and one of Winwick Mum's own yarn creations - Summer Sunset. I decided that it went very well with my paw. A very good choice there Mum!




So I turned to Mum and gave her a paws up look of approval. I know that she appreciated my efforts. I am available for other yarn testing duties too, such as snuggle-factor, resistance to claws, ease of removing fur and degree of squishiness. Just get in touch with Mum if you're interested. My rates are pretty fair I think - a pot of Whiskas Crunch, a chin scratch and plenty of undisturbed snoozing time. Meow meow meow! xxx



 

4 comments:

Raven said...

<3 Why did never think of using the paw to check colors, it's genius! ;)

VeggieMummy said...

Hi Flo! What a very clever kitty you are. Brilliant as well as beautiful. xx

Cheree @ The Morning Latte said...

Not to be sad but your post really caught me. I just had to put my 19-yr old Tasha down--she looked almost just like yours, but older of course. Please snuggle yours a little extra for me today! She's a cute one!

Winwick Mum said...

Love it - Flo, you're a genius! 😀