Tuesday 1 October 2013

Happy things!


These things have made me feel happy today.


Stinger handspun (4)


The colours in my hand spun yarn. Such a lovely mix of blues, purples and greens.

   
happy thoughts (2)


A fried egg on top of granary toast! Mmmmmm! The eggs come from my friend Tom's hens and are really delicious.


more happy thoughts 001


A new bar of soap for the shower. I love these fruity soaps and shall be restocking when Mr JK and I go to Amsterdam in December.


happy thoughts (4)  


Florence shadowing me the whole time I was spinning. She lay by my chair and snoozed!

 
happy thoughts (5)


The water lily in the pond flowering for the first time. We bought the water lily earlier in the year to give some shade for the fish.


happy thoughts (6)


Little splashes of colour all around the garden from these beautiful Japanese anemones. There are different shades of pink as well as white ones in bloom.

 
more happy thoughts 002


A mug of Yorkshire tea and a Reese's peanut butter pumpkin! Shhhhhhhh! Don't tell Mr JK!!! xxx

7 comments:

busybusybeejay said...

Lovely photographs.I could almost smell the soap.Lovely Florence lying by you.I so miss our Ziggy.

Helsie said...

Nice to see that a host of simple things are making your world a nice place to be. Cheers.

Lynne said...

I love the colours in your hand spin, and the peanut butter snack!

Anonymous said...

okay, everything in this post made me happy too!!

your handspun is absolutely gorgeous!!!
-melissa

Celia said...

Your breakfast looks really good!

Jennyff said...

You take such appetising photographs, delicious.

snoopydogknits said...

Yummy!!!!!! Loving the handspun! Ros