Wednesday 9 March 2016

Get voting!


The Stylecraft poll is open to select the new colours for the Special Aran and Chunky ranges. The colours have been put into pairs and you have to choose one from each pair. Here are the choices:

  Storm Blue or   Duck Egg

                                                                              Mustard (huzzah!)  or   Pistachio


Empire  or Lobelia

Citron or  Saffron

                                                                                           Pale Rose or    Claret

                                                                                                Sage  or    Grass Green


Really hard to pick a favourite from each pair. I really like both Mustard and Pistachio, and Empire and Lobelia, but only one of each pair will make the final selection. It will be interesting to see the results. If you're on Facebook, you can cast your vote here. I'm not on Facebook, but if I was, I think I'd vote for Storm Blue, Pistachio,  (I know, I can't believe I'm not voting for Mustard, but I think that Pistachio will go better with the others I've picked) Saffron, Pale Rose and Sage. I'm not sure how long the poll is open for, so don't waste any time! I'll let you know the results later in the year


2 comments:

DebbyMc said...

Wellll...I want them all. Except the pink. :-D

VeggieMummy said...

Ooh, I think I'll have to have both of the top two and then mustard, lobelia, citron, rose and sage please. xx