Saturday 1 February 2020

Weather watch - highs and lows!


I couldn't resist starting on squares to record the daily low temperatures! I think I was lusting after those purple shades and this might be the only way they are going to make an appearance in my blanket! The plan is to make a square each week recording the daily high temperature and the same for the low. That makes 104 square in total so my thinking at the moment is to make 4 solid colour squares in the joining colour (which will be Silver, a light grey in the Stylecraft Special DK range) and have those at the corners. 108 squares could be a 9 by 12 arrangement, so hopefully big enough for a decent bed cover.

The weekly highs





The weekly lows






I might start to join them up this week to give me an idea of the overall size. Stay tuned! xxx

1 comment:

VeggieMummy said...

Who knew that crochet could involve so much maths?! Looking forward to seeing them joined up. xx