Saturday 15 February 2020

Weather Watch update


This week I've needed some mindless crochet so it seemed the perfect time to join together the first few weeks of my 2020 temperature blanket. I'm going to start at both ends - the highs at one end and the lows at the other and then meet in the middle! I'm joining them in a silvery grey colour and like how it's looking already. 




Last week's low square might just be my favourite one so far! One more week and then the first and last rows of the blanket will be complete - I'll come back then and show you how it's looking. xxx




2 comments:

VeggieMummy said...

I love how the purple and greens look together. Maybe you should have a colour depicting wind speed; I imagine it would be quite vibrant at the moment! xx

weavinfool said...

I made a temperatyre scarf for 2017 and 2018. I’m loving your idea of squares. I think I may try to catch up.
Hope your test results arewhat you want them to be. Hugs...