Saturday 14 March 2020

Stylecraft Naturals yarn




I've got a delicious new yarn to share with you today. It's part of the new Naturals range from Stylecraft, and this particular one is a mix of 40% cotton and 60% bamboo, making it vegan-friendly. It's soft and silky to work with, doesn't split and has a beautiful drape! What's not to love? 




There are 43, yes 43! colours in the range, beautifully soft, chalky shades and I want them ALL!  Each season, there will be set core shades and the designs released will feature these colours. This season, the 8 core shades are Lilac, Lavender, Sea Foam, Surf, Citronelle, Spring Green, Pale Pink and Coral. Aren't they just gorgeous?




Each ball is 100g, has 250m of yarn and the RRP is £4.75.




I've picked out Seam Foam and Surf and am teaming them with Ecru to knit a shawl. I'm just making the pattern up as I go along and will see how it looks when it's finished! It's quite fun not being restricted by a pattern, but just going with the flow! xxx




4 comments:

Jennyff said...

Wow, I love natural fibres and those colours are beautiful. I’ve been thinking of knitting a cotton sweater for summer, especially if it’s to be spent in Yorkshire, the price is very tempting. You are such a lucky kitten getting first dibs, excellent colour choice. I’m assuming this yarn has been approved by Flo.

VeggieMummy said...

Wow, I love those colours - your shawl is going to be beautiful. I'm always on the lookout for vegan friendly yarns as my youngest will no longer wear anything else knit-wise. Thank you for this and enjoy the rest of the weekend. xx

weavinfool said...

I saw these on the Cherry Heart vlog and love the colors and fiber content. They may need to be in my stash.
Isn’t free range knitting fun? No pattern, just wing it.

Jane Winter said...

Hi Helen
How are you at the moment? Are the Covid-19 restrictions going to be applying to you? I seem to think that you may have been 'panic buying' yarn for several years now (haven't we all) so I hope that you and Flo will be able to say safe and cosy and that you will be happily occupied with your stash.
much love
Jane