Friday 2 December 2022

Blogmas Day 2

 🎄🎄🎄 Day 2 🎄🎄🎄

One of the things that I like about the darker days and evenings of winter is having candles lit. It gives such a wonderful, cosy and welcoming light to the room. Mr JK and I bought a number of tealight candle holders over the years and this little snow-topped house is one of my favourites. We bought it on one of the many occasions when we were in Poland. Mr JK's dad was born in Lodz, a city in Poland, and we went there several times trying to trace his family history. This little house will always remind me of our first visit there one February, when there was snow falling and the temperature was well below freezing. It was such a magical time. xxx



1 comment:

VeggieMummy said...

The little house is beautiful and I'm glad that it evokes such happy memories. xx