Wednesday 7 December 2022

Blogmas Day 7



 🎄🎄🎄 Day 7 🎄🎄🎄

This is my current to-be-read pile of books on my bedside table. For the past couple of years, it's become increasingly uncomfortable for me to hold a 'proper' book for any length of time and I have used my kindle. But for me, there is nothing like having an actual book, so I have recently bought a little beanbag that my book can sit on. It's working out quite well so far. I am enjoying reading some Christmassy romance books at the moment, perfect for escaping everyday life. I tend to have a couple of books on the go at any one time plus an audiobook too. Bedtime reading is generally an easy read whereas daytime reading often requires more concentration. How about you? What kinds of books do you enjoy reading? xxx


3 comments:

busybusybeejay said...

I am afraid I have lost my reading mojo at the moment.I have noted all those titles down.Something light might get me going again.
I have one of those bean bags for my iPad.
Keep us posted on how you are.
Barbarax

Suzanne said...

My hands were bothering me and I bought on Amazon in the US a The Book Seat - Book Holder and Travel Pillow. I haven't used it a lot but it seems to be a good size to hold the book. It's kind of like a teepee that holds the book. Was a little pricey but I finally broke down and ordered it after holding a few larger books in a row.

Vicki said...

I read pretty much anything - currently working my way through histories of London, World War 2 and Samplers - but I have treated myself to a collection of Xmas mystery stories which I will try to read this month