1. Bringing a touch of spring into the house - my first bunch of daffodils for 2018.
2. My new sock pattern, Miss Parminter, being released by Stylecraft to coincide with the launch of the Head over Heels Boho yarn.
3. Discovering a sweetie 'pizza' at a friend's birthday party - who knew such a thing existed?!
4. Rediscovering my knitting mojo by knitting some quick baby knits for a friend.
5. A lovely dog walk with my dear pal Snoopydog and Oscar.
6. Teaching my friend Jules to crochet.
7. Flo making a cosy nest for herself on the fleece.
8. Something new on the needles - super bulky yarn and size 15mm needles feel very odd after knitting baby socks!
9. Baking chocolate brownies as a gift for one of Mr JK's Twitter running friends and meeting up after the Peddars Way Ultra.
10. A clump of self-seeded lobelia from 2016's hanging baskets which has been flowering bravely all winter.
Hope there have been some things which have made you happy this month. Next weekend I'm up at Stylecraft HQ along with the other Blogstars which is a pretty fabulous way to start February, so may not get a chance to blog until the following week. There's still time to enter my giveaway to win a ball of the new Stylecraft sock yarn, along with a copy of my Miss Parminter pattern and some other goodies here. And in other news, my 'seedling' is growing very well. It's been watered regularly, had a little fertiliser and may need potting on very soon! I am very excited and can't wait to tell you more. Big announcement in early February, fingers crossed. xxx