Tuesday 30 December 2014

Chilly!


Goodness, it's been freezing here the past couple of days! I suppose it feels all the colder because we've had such a mild year, but the car has been iced up each morning and the temperatures have hovered just above freezing point for most of the day. I hope, for Mr JK's sake, that it's a little warmer come New Year's Day, as he will be off for a Park Run. We both went  on Christmas Day - him to run and me to cheer him on. He donned a Santa hat for the occasion, but some of the runners had really taken their outfits seriously. (I have forbidden Mr JK to even consider buying himself a morphsuit!!!) 





Despite being on holiday, I don't seem to have had a huge amount of time to do anything crafty. I had big plans to knit, sew, spin and crochet, but my efforts have been quite pitiful. I am trying to get some projects finished before starting anything new. It is so easy to be distracted by shiny, new projects!! 

The garden looked beautiful this morning, covered in ice. Flo accompanied me outside while I was snapping away, but complained the whole time that her paws had frostbite!!


on a cold and frosty morning (1)

on a cold and frosty morning (5)

on a cold and frosty morning (9)

on a cold and frosty morning (8)

on a cold and frosty morning (4)

on a cold and frosty morning (10)



on a cold and frosty morning (3)

on a cold and frosty morning (7)


I'll be blogging again tomorrow when I look back over 2014 and look forward to 2015. Hope you can pop in. Keep warm too! xxx

1 comment:

knittingsandwich said...

what beautiful frosty photos of your garden!
i especially like the one with flo's little paw prints.
-melissa