Wednesday 21 October 2015

Off to the fair city of Dublin


Mr JK and I are off to Ireland tomorrow! After a couple of days in Dublin, we head out of the city to the Wicklow mountains where we have a cottage for the week. We will be returning to Dublin on Monday as Mr JK is running his first marathon that day. I have knitting packed, including a rather lovely skein of yarn that I was seduced by at IKnit Fandango earlier in the year. Flo has given it her seal of approval, so I shall have to be firm and keep it away from her clutches! See you in November! xxx


Kylebeg swatch (9)

4 comments:

VeggieMummy said...

Have fun in Ireland. I've only been once and, unfortunately, the experience was somewhat marred by a case of gastroenteritis! Love the new yarn - I can see why the lovely Flo is so tempted by it! xx

Una said...

Have a great time. I know Dublin and Wicklow well and miss it if I don't visit for a while.

Lynne said...

Have a great time! There's a yarn shop in Dublin called "This Is Knit", and it's definitely worth a visit if you have time. It's in Powerscourt Shopping Centre, which is between St Stephen's Green and Trinity College.

snoopydogknits said...

Hope you are having a lovely time and 'well done' to Mr JK on a fabulous run! xx