Thursday 12 December 2019

December days


December seems to be whizzing past at an alarming rate. My December has been taken over by hospital appointments and treatment which I really hope is going to start to get things under control. Fingers and toes crossed! Here's a snapshot of my month so far. I hope the coming days will be merry and bright for you! xxx


*** Helping a Twitter friend to crochet a Granny Square via WhatsApp photos and videos! ***



*** Flo snuggling into her furry donut! ***



*** Enjoying my yarn Advent calendar swap organised by Lay Family yarn on Instagram ***



*** A day in hospital getting a new immunosuppressant infusion ***



*** Enjoying candlelight in the late afternoon and evenings ***



*** Celebrating my birthday with a mince pie! ***






3 comments:

VeggieMummy said...

Happy birthday! Loving that furry doughnut! I haven't had a mince pie yet this year, you've reminded me that I must get round to making some. Hope the new treatment works for you. xx

Lynne said...

Saying prayers for you in hopes your health starts to improve. The advent calendar looks really nice. Take super care and a very Merry Christmas!!

Christi said...

Wishing you a Happy Belated Birthday! I was thinking of you and hoping you had a good day. Flo looks very content snuggled up in her donut, she is so very cute! I hope that your treatment goes well and makes a significant improvement to your health.

Love and hugs,
Kim from Canada xx