Sunday 12 July 2020

Fibre4Fibres news




I'm delighted to be able to tell you that my weekly fundraising raffles in aid of Myositis UK will be starting again next month. As you know, I've been shielding now for 17 weeks, but shielding is due to stop at the end of July. While I won't be in a hurry to go out and about to busy places, I'm fortunate that we have a mobile post office van which visits the village each week, so I won't have to brave the shops quite yet. I've really missed putting these raffles together and can't wait to start sharing all the lovely yarny things I've got to give away. I've kept donating money from my pattern sales and my Just Giving page is nearly at £3000. My target is £10,000 and as I'm not going to hit that before the end of 2020, I will keep the weekly raffles going until I have! I'll be sharing the first prize the week before the raffles start so keep checking in! xxx

No comments: