Friday 21 August 2020

In print

Hello! Just popping in  to let you know that I’m in the latest issue (59) of Crochet Now magazine. The theme this month is ‘Exhale’ so I took the opportunity to reflect on how the last few months have affected my crochet habits. The magazine comes with a booklet of popular crochet patterns from Stylecraft as well as a very cute pattern to make Snoopy and some other Peanuts pals. It does feel quite surreal to see myself in a magazine but I'm proud to have contributed as one of Stylecraft's Blogstars. xxx
 






PS - if you're on Instagram, I've currently got a giveaway running to win a skein of gorgeous sock yarn. All you need to do is go to my Fibre4Fibres page, find the photo of the yarn, make sure you are following my Fibre4Fibres account and tag fellow yarnies who you think might be interested in my weekly raffles. Here's a photo of the yarn to tempt you. It's open worldwide so please do join in. The more the merrier! xxx


2 comments:

VeggieMummy said...

Congratulations, Helen. Look at you being in print! You should be very proud. Hope the chemo sessions are going as well as can be expected. Hugs to Flo. xx

cristina said...

I'm so proud of you, you are a raw model to me! Congratulations!