Monday 8 February 2021

Little bits of cheer



It's bitterly cold here in Norfolk; snow fell steadily throughout the night and there are lots of drifts in the lanes where I live, so I'm hunkering down with a cuppa and my knitting. I thought you might like to see what's currently brightening my days. Let me know what's cheering you up. Stay safe! xxx


*** Only two rounds left to crochet on my temperature blanket. I'm loving the rainbow border. ***



*** An interesting book that I'm reading. There will be a review on my blog soon. *** 



*** My Habitation Throw is coming along nicely using the Meadow yarn pack from Attic24. ***



*** Some beautiful flowers from a lovely friend are bringing Spring to my kitchen! ***



*** Flo stopping the crochet demanding my attention! ***



*** Getting a mention in the latest newsletter from Myositis UK ***



*** Happiness is sparkly rainbow socks! ***


5 comments:

Jane Winter said...

You must be so proud of that amazing fund raising target Helen; I am sure that there will be a significant impact upon the organisation due to that amount.
I love your socks and cannot wait to see them finished. I am just working on a pair with the Funky Fibre yarn that I won in your raffle. Is the yarn that you are using for your socks from Funky Fibre too?
Enjoy the snow; ours is melting!
Take care
Jane

busybusybeejay said...

Well done on the fundraising.I am still knitting socks but yarn has been difficult to get hold of.I am also knitting Swallow Tail shawl by Evelyn Clark is a lace weight alpaca.As we are going to be moving house soon I decided it would be a good idea to use up some stash and make granny square for a blanker for charity.I am up to sixty plus but now have to join them together.
Stay safe and warm.
Barbara

Cheryl said...

I'm so happy that you got well deserved kudos for your efforts! We had snow in the States yesterday too, with more predicted tomorrow and Thursday. Spring, and hopefully a brighter world, will be just around the corner.

VeggieMummy said...

Well done, Fundraiser of the Year! Your socks look lovely and I've had my eye on the Habitation Throw pattern. Flo looks as though she's waiting for it to be finished! Stay warm. xx

Anne Watts said...

Well deserved accolade and I love the socks.
Anne x