Saturday 26 June 2021

PJ Day socks

I'm thrilled to be able to share my latest sock pattern with you. PJ Day socks were designed for those days when you want to stay in your pyjamas ALL day, cosied up on the sofa with a mug of hot chocolate (complete with cream and marshmallows obvs!), a soft blanket to snuggle into and your favourite film on TV. Mine is Sleepless in Seattle, by the way - what's yours?

The pattern is a 4 row repeat of a knit and purl stitch pattern that is not only easy to memorise, but knits up nice and fast, creating a stretchy fabric that hugs your foot. The socks are knit top down, with a heel flap and the wedge toe is joined using kitchener stitch. I used a skein of Norah George Super Sock yarn in the Muted Rainbow colourway for mine, but any sock yarn will work. You can buy a copy of the pattern from my Ravelry pattern store here, and if you use the code 'pjday', you'll get 25% off until the end of June. You've not got long! If you aren't able to use Ravelry, please email me - josiekitten123 at gmail.com and I will do my best to help you. I'm looking for an alternative place to sell my patterns and will let you know when I've got something set up. I am donating all proceeds from the sale of all my patterns to my fundraising for Myositis UK. I hope you like the pattern and happy knitting! xxx









 

1 comment:

VeggieMummy said...

They do look super cosy for a PJ day! I love the delicate pattern and the yarn complements it beautifully. The favourite film is tricky. I like 'Sleepless in Seattle' too but I think I prefer 'You've Got Mail'. Enjoy snuggling up. xx