Thursday 8 July 2021

Southwold Summer Wrap Makealong starts today!

Good morning! Today is the start of the makealong of my Southwold Summer Wrap over in the Stylecraft Facebook MAL group. I'd love it if you would join me in a month of relaxed knitting. The pattern can be purchased from my Ravelry designer page here for £4, but if you use the code 'summerwrap', you'll be able to get 25% discount throughout July. All the proceeds from the sale of the pattern will be donated to my fundraising page Fibre4Fibres, where I'm aiming to raise £20,000 by the end of this year for Myositis UK to help fund research into this incurable muscle disease. 

After a bit of pondering, I've decided to make a bright version this time, and am using three of the colours from the Stylecraft Naturals Bamboo and Cotton range - Coral, Celery and Blush. My pattern is printed and I'm looking forward to making a start this afternoon while watching the tennis.





Just to tempt you, here are a couple of samples of the finished wrap. It's an easy knit and you'll end up with a gorgeous wrap with a beautiful drape. I hope you'll come and join in the fun! xxx






 

1 comment:

VeggieMummy said...

That does look like a nice relaxing knit. I'm struggling to concentrate on my spiral socks - following a pattern and watching Wimbledon is not a good combination! xx