Thursday 19 August 2021

Puppy Love

My friend's dog had puppies almost two weeks ago and I've been puppy sitting to help her out during the day. Phoebe is a very good mum to her pups - 4 girls and 3 boys - and they are all doing well. The runt of the litter is Little Bluey, so he's been getting extra milk from a syringe. I'm definitely a cat person but I am in love with these gorgeous puppies. I'm looking forward to seeing their personalities develop over the coming weeks.  I won't be taking one home with me though as I think Flo would have something to say about that! But I will be sure to share some more photos with you. xxx













 

3 comments:

Jane Winter said...

Oh Helen, they are indeed super gorgeous! I admire your self restraint not getting one, although it must be sooo tempting.
Best wishes
Jane

Angela said...

So cute. Lovely job you are doing 🥰

VeggieMummy said...

They are so cute in their little collars! I'm sure that Flo is very relieved to know that one won't be coming home with you! xx