Tuesday 7 September 2021

Fibre 4 Fibres update



We did it! On Sunday, my fundraising passed my target of £20,000! I can’t believe it! Thank you so much to everyone who has donated a prize, donated by buying virtual raffle tickets or just shared my fundraising raffles. I couldn’t have done it without you. I am planning to continue with the weekly raffles until the end of the year, as if you take a look at the photo below, I still have lots of wonderful prizes to give away. I am not going to be increasing my target again, but let’s see how much we can smash it by! Thank you so, so much for supporting my fundraising 💗😘😊 xxx




 

2 comments:

Jennyff said...

What a brilliant result, very well done.

cristina said...

Well, congratulations! It is only now that I had the opportunity to read this post, so I am happy for your joy! You deserve the success! Keep up the good work!