Monday 17 January 2022

Time to celebrate!

I've just had the most wonderful news which has brought a huge smile to my face! I have won a 2021 CraftWorld award in the Charity Crafter section! Thank you so, so much to everyone who nominated me and voted for me. None of this would have been possible if you hadn't supported me in my fundraising efforts for Myositis UK. So it really is a team effort. I get to share this badge on my blog (I can't get it any smaller!), plus I will get to take part in an online craft-filled retreat! You can read more about all the winners here. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart! xxx




4 comments:

Jane Winter said...

This is so very much deserved Helen; well done.

Please give yourself a very big pat on the back!

Best wishes

Jane

Helen said...

Well deserved! :)

VeggieMummy said...

Congratulations! A very well deserved award. xx

Jennyff said...

Wonderful news, well done xx