Wednesday 18 May 2022

Stylecraft Blogstars Garden Party - Lovely Jubbly Cakes





It's Day 5 of the Stylecraft Blogstars Garden Party and today is the turn of Emma Varnam. Emma has designed the most scrumptious looking collection of cakes, guaranteed to make your mouth water! Emma says:

'I thought it would be fun to create some crocheted cakes which could hide among the real sweet temptations. I was attracted to crochet originally by making cupcakes and it was fun to go back to these ideas and patterns.'

I once knitted myself a cupcake which I use as a pincushion and I'm loving the French Fancies and the chocolate cake with a strawberry on the top. Which is your favourite? The patterns are available to download from Emma's blog and will be available for free until the end of the Garden Party.

Stylecraft are giving away the yarn to make this project for one lucky person and a friend. Check out Stylecraft on Facebook and Instagram to find out how to enter.


Copyright Stylecraft

Copyright Stylecraft

Copyright Stylecraft

1 comment:

Jane Winter said...

Oh, I see that you are the next blogstar to contribute to the Garden Party Helen. I am really looking forward to seeing what you have come up with!