Thursday 18 August 2022

British Knitting and Crochet Awards 2022





I had some very exciting news recently; I found out that I have been nominated for a British Knitting and Crochet Award for my charity fundraising for Myositis UK! The awards are organised by Let's Knit magazine. They have featured my Fibre 4 Fibres fundraising a couple of times in their magazine...





I feel like I'm already a winner just for making the final list. I'm up against some pretty big campaigns too. I'd love it if you were able to vote for me please. Voting is open until September 30th and you can vote no matter where in the world you live. There is no need to vote in every category (it's quite hard to as some of them are choosing your favourite yarn shop in different areas of the UK!) but you can vote in whichever categories you like and especially in section 30 - Favourite Charity Campaign. Amazing to see my findraising up against the Innocent Smoothie knitted hats! 




You can find the voting form here. Thank you so much in advance for your vote! xxx

2 comments:

VeggieMummy said...

Good luck, Helen and well done on the fundraising. I've just cast my vote for you. xx

Christi said...

I've just voted for you as well, good luck and congratulations on being nominated!

Love from Kim in Canada xxx