Sunday 5 March 2023

Saying goodbye to the Stylecraft Blogstars



I made the difficult decision to step down from being a Stylecraft Blogstar recently. Living with a chronic illness for several years has really taken its toll both physically and mentally and I felt that I wasn't able to give it the time and energy that I wanted to. It has been an honour to be part of such an wonderful group of creative people and to be involved in some fabulous projects. Thank you Stylecraft for encouraging and supporting me with my designing. It's been a blast! xxx













 

3 comments:

Jane Winter said...

Hi Helen
I am sad to hear that but not at all surprised. It is wise to make life as easy as possible for yourself under the circumstances, but still a shame.

I am really cross with myself because I recently knitted a baby jacket using the yarn that you designed. I finished it all of a rush because I was going to see the baby's mum so didn't take a photo to show you (or for my Ravelry page). However, it was lovely; thank you (and the baby's mum loved it).

Take care
Jane x

VeggieMummy said...

Sorry to hear this news; I have enjoyed hearing about your involvement with Stylecraft. As Jane says though, it's better to take care of yourself and remove any unnecessary stresses at the moment - even though they may have been enjoyable. Take it easy and I'm sure Flo will be giving much needed hugs. xx

Judy said...

I was so sorry to read this news, Helen. I have really enjoyed following your blogs about your involvement with the Stylecraft Blogstars. You all were such a creative team and shared wonderful projects.

Blessings for the future!