Tuesday 9 August 2016

Holiday time


Mr JK and I are off to Kos again on Thursday. Tomorrow morning I shall be taking Flo off to her cat hotel for the duration. She's blissfully unaware of what's to come, mainly because there has not been a sniff of packing here yet. Last week we had plumbers in redoing our en-suite. It was meant to take a week!! However, the en-suite is still not finished, we appear to not have any hot water this evening and I have yet to gain access to the wardrobes as the bedroom looks a bit like a builder's yard! I'm sure it will all come good in time, and I'm just trying to stay calm, decide what knitting projects are going to get packed and picture myself in one of my most favourite places on Friday morning. See you later in the month! xxx


Greece May 2014 258


ETA - Time permitting, I am going to schedule in a couple of blog posts while I am away, so that I don't completely vanish from Blogland! xxx

2 comments:

Claire said...

Have a lovely holiday

snoopydogknits said...

Have a great time! See you soon! x