Sunday 7 August 2016

Secrets


I have A Lot of Secret Knitting going on right now, I'd love to be able to share it with you, but I am sworn to secrecy! I can just give you a sneaky peek at one of the new Stylecraft sock yarns which will be coming to a yarn shop near you in September. I've knitted more than 100 pairs of socks and have tried lots of different sock yarns and I have to tell you, if you like your sock yarn to be colourful, soft, affordable and 'chuck in the washing machine-able', then you won't be disappointed! Flo has already tested it for squishability and has given it the paws up!


IMG_3138


I couldn't wait to get started on a new sock design either! Watch this space, I promise you'll be the first to know! xxx


IMG_3142

2 comments:

Claire said...

You really know how to turn up the intrigue :) I am so looking forward to seeing more of these 'secrets'

snoopydogknits said...

Hmmmmm! Looking forward to seeing the 'secrets'! x