Sunday 17 May 2020

The kindness of friends


It's hard to believe that I'm about to start my 9th week of isolation. Not meeting friends is hard, especially when you live on your own. Flo does make a good housemate though and can usually be relied on for a cuddle or to listen to my ramblings, frequently meowing her replies (she's probably telling me to be quiet!) Thank goodness for technology so that I can still see and talk to people, although with the current state of my lockdown hair, I shall soon have to just have voice calls - or wear a hat!!

My friends have been so lovely, sending me little treats and surprises so I thought I'd share them with you.

*** A loaf of sundried tomato bread ***



*** A bunch of tulips ***



*** A  beautiful bookmark and painting ***





*** A bunch of bright flowers ***



*** Some yummy baked treats - sweet and savory scones and a mini carrot cake ***



I'm busy thinking of things that I can do for them, from the comfort of my own home. Any suggestions? Keep safe and I'll be back soon. xxx





1 comment:

VeggieMummy said...

What wonderful presents; I especially love the watercolour. If you know everyone's foot size, you could make them all a pair of your brilliant rainbow socks. xx