Wednesday 28 October 2020

Colourful days

It's been pretty grey and damp here in my little patch of Norfolk, so I've been enjoying some colourful things inside. 

My chemo socks, knitted using Pixie Yarn's 'Healing Hugs' colourway are finished!



I treated myself to this gorgeous kitty notions case from Mrs Moog.



A splash of pink in my garden with these beautiful Japanese anemones.



The beginning of another jumper in Stylecraft's Softie yarn.
(The Battenberg stitch marker is from Chapel View Crafts.) 



Joining the final squares in my Aria blanket, designed by Lucy at Attic24.
Just the border to go now.



A sweet sheep stitch marker and pin badge gifted to me by Hannah Daisy Crochet.



Planning a new design using my colourway of Head over Heels All Stars yarn.



Flo curled up tight with Santa!



I hope that there's plenty of colourful things brightening your day too. xxx

 

3 comments:

Jane Winter said...

Hi Helen

That blanket is beautiful; it makes me wish that I was a better crocheter. I look forward to seeing it finished.

Jane

VeggieMummy said...

'Healing Hugs' is a great name for a colourway. Your blanket is gorgeous and everyone needs a Battenburg stitch marker! Hugs to sweet Flo. xx

Lynne said...

LOVE the colours in those socks!!