Wednesday 23 December 2020

Blogmas Day 23


πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„ Day 23 πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

I’ve just wound my yarn all ready for my Christmas Eve cast on. I’ve chosen Ellie Jones’ latest sock design called ‘Mistletoe Kisses’ and treated myself to a sock set from Ellie too. Ellie is Craft House Magic on social media. I dug out a festive project bag from Three Bags Full, the pattern is printed and I’m using the sweet little mistletoe progress keeper that was part of Day 1’s goodies in Ellie’s Mistletoe Kisses Advent calendar. I’m looking forward to some selfish knitting over the next few days. Have you got your Christmas Eve cast on sorted yet? You can buy a copy of Ellie’s sock pattern here (caution - Ravelry link). It would be lovely to have your company. xxx


1 comment:

VeggieMummy said...

I succumbed and started my Christmas Eve cast on yesterday! Just a plain vanilla pair using West Yorkshire Spinners 'Silent Night'. I've never used yarn with stellina before; I thought it would be itchy but apparently not. It smells lovely too. :O) Happy knitting. xx