Thursday 24 December 2020

Blogmas Day 24

 🎄🎄🎄 Day 24 🎄🎄🎄

I have a group of Instagram friends and we decided to brighten up this festive season by giving each other a Christmas Eve box of treats. It was a secret swap so your partner didn’t know who was gifting to them until it was revealed in the parcel! So instead we spent time stalking each other’s Instagram feed to get an idea of likes. I think my partner did a great job with my parcel and I feel very spoilt! We’ve already decided that this will be an annual tradition! Happy Christmas Eve! xxx




3 comments:

Jennyff said...

Yes you are indeed spoilt, but I’m sure you deserve tor be. Have the best Christmas you can surrounded by yarn and Flo. Buon Natale xx

VeggieMummy said...

What a lovely idea; you should definitely make it a tradition. Have a good one and festive hugs to Flo. xx

Jane Winter said...

Wow, what a lot of very thoughtful gifts; I am sure that you will put them all to good use!

Best wishes

Jane