Friday 16 December 2022

Blogmas Day 16

 🎄🎄🎄 Day 16 🎄🎄🎄

Another cookery book to share with you today and it's a new purchase for me this year after seeing someone sharing some biscuits that they had made from the book on Instagram. It is packed full of every kind of festive treat you can imagine alongside beautiful photographs full of nostalgia. I know that Mr JK would have absolutely loved it as we always bought lots of German biscuits and cookies and also baked some ourselves so I feel sad that he's not here to share my excitement. There is a whole chapter just about stollen! I am enjoying browsing through it each day and remembering wonderful Christmases that we shared. What festive bakes are traditional in your home? xxx









1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Looks like a gorgeous book! Enjoy creating with it.