Saturday 17 December 2022

Blogmas Day 17

 🎄🎄🎄 Day 17 🎄🎄🎄

If you are looking for a Christmas present for someone creative, I can definitely recommend getting either a gift voucher from  the Craft Courses website or booking them an actual class. I have done a few since I discovered their website back in 2019 and have thoroughly enjoyed all of them. All but one I have given as a gift and gone along with the recipient so I have got to enjoy the experience too! You can search by craft and also by area so it's possible to find courses close to home as well as further afield if you fancy making a weekend of it. If you are interested, you can find the website here. What craft would you like to try? xxx

*** Silver jewelry making ***




*** Needle felting ***


*** Fused glass ***



*** Soap making ***



*** Lampwork bead making ***







2 comments:

VeggieMummy said...

I do love a craft workshop. I recently bought my husband a stone carving workshop for his birthday. It's in January and I can't wait to see what he makes. Yours all look terrific - I especially love the silver rings and the fused glass. xx

Christi said...

These craft workshops look wonderful, what a great way to learn a new skill and end up with a lovely handcrafted object as well. The glass lampwork beads are very pretty, I love your color combinations.

Kim from Canada xxx