Monday 19 December 2022

Blogmas Day 19

 🎄🎄🎄 Day 19 🎄🎄🎄

I had originally planned for this to be one of my first Blogmas posts but thanks to the chaos that has been created by the postal strikes, I only received this beautiful Winter heart from Catherine Daniel Ceramics today. It's completely bonkers when you consider that (a) it was posted on November 28th and (b) Cathy and I live approximately 20 miles apart! But it was worth the wait as I absolutely love it! As you can probably see, the little robin and the berries stand out from the heart (there is probably some technical term for this!) and the effect is just lovely. I shall keep an eye out on Cathy's shop updates throughout the next year to see if I can add the rest of the seasons to this one. xxx






1 comment:

Jane Winter said...

That is so lovely Helen. I've just followed the link but, sadly, she has sold out! I will certainly be keeping an eye on her website.
I have heard that with postal delays, once a package misses it's targets, new mail entering the system takes priority. This is becasue, if it is dealt with in order, everything ends up missing its target! Very frustrating when waiting for a parcel at this time of year.
It looks as if it was well worth waiting for that particular parcel though.
Best wishes
Jane