Tuesday 20 December 2022

Blogmas Day 20

 🎄🎄🎄 Day 20 🎄🎄🎄

I love the fabric Advent calendars that you can buy as a panel to stitch yourself. I have made several over the last few years as gifts for friends and finally got round to making one for myself this year! You can find the fabric panels in the Christmas fabric section of many fabric stockists and you might even be able to buy one in the sales after Christmas to sew ready for next December. There are instructions printed on the panel telling you how to construct the calendar and there are plenty of YouTube videos too if you find that easier. The pockets are the perfect size for a couple of chocolates - Lindor are my favourite! You can also fit a 10g mini Opal sock yarn ball! I like the fact that they can be used year after year and become treasured Christmas decorations full of memories. Which one is your favourite? xxx






1 comment:

VeggieMummy said...

I love the top one. I used to love Lindor chocolates too; sadly, they don't do a vegan version - even their dark chocolate one contains milk. :O( I'd just have to make do with the opal yarn! xx