Thursday 22 December 2022

Blogmas Day 22

 🎄🎄🎄 Day 22 🎄🎄🎄


It wouldn't be Christmas without sitting down to watch a festive film. Getting myself all cosy on the sofa, snuggled under a blanket, with a mug of tea and Flo close by, I think that a lot of the pleasure that comes from rewatching old favourites is the memories associated with them. Really hard to pick a favourite but if I had to choose, I'd probably say White Christmas and The Polar Express. White Christmas reminds me of my dad as it was a standing joke that we never managed to watch it the whole way through without being interrupted by visitors so never got to see the end! (This was in the days before videos and DVDs!) The Polar Express reminds me of a magical weekend spent in Amsterdasm with Mr JK when we first saw the film. How about you? Is your favourite listed here or do you have another Christmas film that you enjoy again and again? xxx











1 comment:

VeggieMummy said...

Make room on that sofa and put the kettle on, I'm up for a Christmas film! The Muppets with Michael Caine is a big favourite in our house and I have to confess that I've never seen 'White Christmas'. I feel I should rectify that! xx